What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Sanitarium 4: Over and Out

 


Sadness. I am not going to be able to complete Sanitarium.

I've been gone for several months due to very serious computer problems--now solved with a new hard disk and battery--and very serious medical problems.

But here I am, back again. I fired up Sanitarium and used a walkthrough to try to find where I was. I actually found what appears to be where I left off and made a bit of progress, but then the game froze.

It froze completely. I had to log out of the whole computer and fire it up again. Again I did a bit and decided I'd better save what little progress I'd made.

But the game froze again on the menu screen.

So for now I'm giving up. I have more games to play. Perhaps someday I'll be able to get the game to work again. I'll try periodically. 

But alas, it's over for now. Shame, because the out-of-the-box weird imagination in this thing is astonishing. I'd like to see where it goes.

Maybe someday. But for now, it's over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment