What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Amber's Blood 1: Long Time No See


Ah the joy of finishing one fun game and starting another. I've had this No. 8 Carol Reed game for months now (No. 9 is already pubilished!), but have been so snowed under with Kirkus books that I haven't been able to get to it at all.

So now, Carol, I'm finally back! 

And already stuck.

Actually, I have found a puzzle that I ought to be able to solve--a coded box. Just haven't figured it out yet. I have a date and I have numbers that seem to correspond on the box, and I have a document to examine for more clues. 

This is the game's first actual puzzle, so it ought to be doable. Plus, at the moment there are no further leads.

But my baked ziti finished cooking, so I had to go and eat that. And, after spending much of the day with the Cliffhouse game, I'm kind of all adventured out for tonight. Gonna watch some Netflix shows.


My made-from-scratch baked ziti. Tempting, yes?

Yum.

So, tomorrow for Amber!

Next Entry

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is a very nice blog. I'm really glad to find a blog about adventure games whose author is a cat lover like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm very sporadic about keeping it up, but it will continue to grow. My fave hobby. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete