What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

The Fall of April 4: New Challenge


Very little playing time today, but I still wanted to find that colors puzzle! Took a bit of hunting, because I couldn't quite remember where I had seen the puzzle. However, found it, solved it, and it sent me to a new location with more color clues.

Sometimes we get really nice scenery on these little jaunts into the countryside.


Nothing here. Just a pretty shot of daisies

But with my new color clues, I could only think to go back to the same puzzle I'd just solved, and that turned out to be correct! 

I did find a clue about these games' recurring comic character, Bigge. He hasn't shown up yet, but I found evidence that he is here somewhere!


Things to come . . .

At last I found my way to yet another clue. The villain in this game left a trail of clues that normally sends us to the next location, but this one is different:


What will this lead to?

I found a numbers puzzle in this location that I'm quite sure I do not yet have a clue for. I'll hunt about a bit more tomorrow, but I think I've covered it pretty well.  It does have a nice view though!


I wonder is this is Norköpping.

Anyway, enough for today!

Next Entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment