What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Monday, July 30, 2018

The Longest Journey 11: Water, Water Everywhere . . .



Got quite a lot of playing time in especially yesterday. Advanced quite a bit! I'm no longer shy about checking the WT if I really hit a snag. This game is lots of fun, but the puzzles range from a cinch to bizarre. 

Got so much done that I didn't have time to post here.

So once April gets her spirit messages at the Mole People party, she has to go find the evil alchemist in his floating tower to get him to release the winds.


Made it to Chapter Five!


Pretty obvious that's an evil alchemist's floating tower



Which has a labyrinth. Of course it does.



But we get to make magic potions!

Once April defeats the alchemist, she manages at last to get the sea captain to take her to some islands she needs to visit. That, of course, will turn out to be not straightforward. She'll have to do a bit of deception, which turns out to have uncertain results.


Nice ship!


But there are storms at sea.

And now I've got April under the sea, about to meet with mermen. She got one of her stones from the mole people. Betcha she'll get another one from the mermen. But first she has to learn how to breath underwater and how to talk with the mermen.


Kidnapped!


Nice digs. A City under the Sea!

Getting ready for a conversation

And you just know that it's going to be a long conversation. So that's where I'll start next time!

Next Entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment