What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lost Crown (3): Finding the trigger . . .


Finished Night Two, placed all the cameras. This time it went faster. Now, though, on Day Three, I can't remember how to trigger the events with Lucy. I've spied on her at the Martello Tower, I've talked to Prof. Oogle and Nanny Noah (twice) and Bob Tawney. I've entered lots of photos in the Saxton Snappers contest and commiserated with Rhys about the missing Mr. Tibbs, his kitty.


Sadly, I know what I have to do in the game today. While Night Two is the scariest, Day Three is by far the most disturbing. Can't imagine what possessed Jonathan to include this event in his game. OK, it heightens the atmosphere, but really! At least it has a better action sequence than the few in the rest of the game.


But I'm going to have to wander around a bit more to find the trigger. It's been so long since I played that sometimes it really is like a new game to me. We forget how long it takes to trigger events. No doubt that's the major reason fans of shooters hate adventures.


Well, I still like to look at the scenery. And so I wander, and wait . . .


Next Entry

No comments:

Post a Comment