What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Friday, January 20, 2017

Barrow Hill The Dark Path 15: OK, get a Clue!




Oooooohhhh Kaaayyyy. I've been away from the game for too long. I played it up to the point where I quit, but I really couldn't remember everything I'd done in my original game.

I went ahead and looked at the walkthrough on Gameboomers to make sure I'd remembered everything (good excuse, doncha think!), and I found the place I missed.

It was that last sim card. I know have a general idea where it is. Once I find that I ought to be able to progress.

But it's really amazing how quickly you can play this game if you know where stuff is! The second time just zooms.

So! Tomorrow I will go find that sim card and take it from there. I'm back in the game now, I've read everything, I've got my notes from before and I think I'm back up to snuff.

Really pretty proud of all the stuff I did figure out. But just missing that sim card was enough to stop me cold.

Tomorrow!








No comments:

Post a Comment