What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Oakhaven 2: Billiards and Perfume



Took another few minutes and played a little bit more, as Dominic for a short while. Did the rifles puzzle, the billiards puzzle, and the classic literature puzzle (I like that one). I'm remembering most of the puzzles so far, but the billiards one escaped me. Memory game, far too easy. So I didn't remember it.

Ha.

Then I switched back to Daphne and did the mint julep. I love the music in the billiards room, different for Daphne and Dominic, but nice and bluesy for both, and the room is nice too:


Joe will mix you a drink

So far I'm still looking for a couple of perfume bottle stoppers.

Anyway, I'm deep into an actually good Kirkus book, so I'll clear off for tonight.

Next Entry

No comments:

Post a Comment