What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Avadon The Warborn 6: Continuing!


At last I have cleared my calendar of just-gotta-play-now adventures and can come back to Avadon. Unless Jonathan Boakes releases Blackenrock in the next few weeks, I ought to be able to finish.

Was off long enough that I had to remind myself how to play, but when you've been playing Spiderweb games for years, that's easy enough.

When I got the new computer I had to start all over, of course. But I managed to do a replay fairly quickly, and left my little characters just before they got some instruction about where to go next. So that helped quite a lot.

It seems that Redbeard has moved to a green refuge, and we can use scarabs there. I had some decent fights, with lizards and spiders. The spiders were quite tough at this stage of the game, but I managed it. I almost always take my other tinkermage on quests, because it's so helpful to have two.

Now I'm just getting started in the corruption, and have gone underground to try to do a quest for the elderly shaman lady I met. I must say, the enemies down below are quite a bit tougher than the ones up above. So we'll see how this goes.

But I'm back! Plus, I have time to play now! Zoom!

Next entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment