What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Gabriel Knight 1-6: We Haz Castle!


So wow! I completed Days 6 and 7, and these were action packed! 

On Day 6 we really get into the voodoo stuff. We have to find our way into the voodoo gathering, and that requires serious risk taking.

First we have to find out where the gathering is going to be. Then we have to find a way to gain entrance. We've already got all the items we need for that, but we have to figure out how to use them.

Also, there's a good puzzle with the voodoo code on Marie Laveau's tomb. I knew we had to alter that at some point. This is the point.

Kind of a nifty puzzle here

Rather a good puzzle! That, along with a few other exertions, will lead us to the designated venue for the voodoo ceremony.

Nice area!

And of course, the ceremony itself gets a bit wild.

Can Gabriel get out alive?



After that it's a matter of finding the motivation, and the funds, to fly to Germany. Uncle Wolfgang says that Schloß Ritter now belongs to Gabriel!

So off we go!

New Orleans to Munich, non-stop

And here's our castle! Nice! However, there are things to do. Gabriel has to figure out how to do the ceremony to become a Schattenjäger.

Nice private chapel, with clues

That done, there are dreams:

Being a Schattenjäger is maybe not so nice?

Having accomplished all that, I quit for the night. 

But it was intense!


No comments:

Post a Comment