What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

GK1 Original 3: Dancing through Day 3


Sheesh! I thought I'd never get Day 3 to end! The problem with playing basically the same game over is that I know (most of) the puzzles, so I tend to do some of the stuff early and I get out of sync with some of the story. 

Plus, some things have changed. The fortune teller in the park is quite different from the one in the remake. She does this dance--constantly--and you can't do anything else while she's doing it, and she keeps doing it, and she won't read your fortune. It turns out that in the original game we're supposed to touch her while she dances to make her drop her veil. That's not what happens in the remake. In fact, the remake is much easier here. The frustration level in the original no doubt is why they changed it.

"C'mon boys! Hoopla!"

There is no flyer from Moonbeam in this game, as it turns out. Instead, Dr. John tells us to visit her. Went to see her, and  of course, she also dances.

At least it's easier to get her snake scale

Well, Mosley doesn't dance, so that's helpful. However, the reason I couldn't end the day was that I have to go back to the cemetary and see Malia leaving her family tomb. 

I'm not shy about going to the WT on this playthrough. It is a bit different, and I've already solved the game.

So finally, tomorrow, I can get into Day 4. As I recall that one is action packed! Let's hope it isn't too different from the remake!

I am a bit worried that I haven't found a flashlight yet, however. It was in Gabe's bedroom in the remake. It's certainly not there in this one.

Till tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment