What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Machinarium 7: Pots



Have been playing in little bits and spurts for several days. Have managed to make my way (finally) from the girlfriend's window up to the greenhouse.

My problem was that I did a buncha stuff with the girlfriend and then was away from the game for a day or two. I forgot what she found (she gets items too). When I came back I didn't look for any items she might have and couldn't find anything to do with her. There's a game at the end of the platform where our guy is standing and I won that, but it didn't do anything for me.

So something was wrong. I checked the WT, and it said to stand on the stove pot and open the cupboard.


The lift. At the end is a puzzle.

My shot of the girlfriend. The pot is behind her.

If you look at the screenshot I took there is a cupboard on the left. You're supposed to open it and take what's inside. If forgot I had done that. 

Once I figured out that I already had what I needed the area got much easier, especially because I'd already solved the puzzle on the lift! So, all of that done, I was able to up and find the greenhouse, which is guarded by a rather intimidating fan:


The fan has a quiz for you

Luckily for me I can be bad at the type of puzzle the fan wants, so I got in.

Now then. There is a lot to do here. First we have a puzzle to solve that's actually kind of a fun one. I have also planted my plant (kinda obvious that in a greenhouse you ought to do something with the plant you've been lugging around).


What to do? What to do?


But that is as far as I've managed to get. More searching ahead!

Next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment