What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Machinarium 8: Progress! Progress!


Ah ha! I truly am proud. I managed to get through the whole greenhouse section on my own! Yay me!

It isn't straightforward but if you just keep clicking on things it does make sense. Also you need to be a bit lucky, which did happen for me.

One warning: to get the sunflower oil, you have to pump the machine a LOT.

I even managed to find my way back to the main square with no trouble at all. Took a shortcut. Fun.

So now I'm in the arcade:


Which machine? That machine!

It's super easy to figure out how to use one of the machines. It turns out, however, to be a machine with a space invader game.

I am really functionally lousy at space invaders.

Fortunately this one looks super easy, so I might have a chance.

I will get back to it when I can! Still having fun with this challenging but fantastically inventive game!

Update: Good folks, there is a real chance I won't be able to finish this game. Numerous tries at space invaders and I can't win. I did just learn that I can use the arrows and spacebar on my keyboard to play it. I am getting slightly better, but I have my doubts that I'll be able to do this. Still, I will keep trying.

Next Entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment