What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Sunday, January 13, 2019

The Fall of April 6: Graveyards and Sheep


Making lots of progress! I played a bit last night and got into a stuckness, but this morning I came back, looked around the area more and almost immediately found what I needed.

We search another house, and there is another puzzle in there that I'll need to find the clue for. We also wander around in nice wooded areas, one of the attractions of these games is always the scenery.


It's pretty!

In the above area we find a memorial, which is going to send us to yet another location. This appears to be the actual memorial for the three Swedish balloonists who died on their expedition to the north pole, although I don't know just how much "history" Mikael invents, and how much is real.

The memorial to the adventurers

We go on to the next location, which turns out to have a nice little hut that we can explore, and in that area we find evidence of a real crime. (I have my ideas of who the criminal might be, although often in these games the villain will turn out to be someone we never met.)

In yet another house, I found yet another clock with no hands!


To the right of the window

We also visit the area university, and from the photo it's obvious that Mikael has invented the name.


Probably just an official building in the area

After yet more wandering, backtracking to areas when we find an inventory item that we will need and eventually visiting ancient carvings that do appear to be real, we find another two puzzle boxes.


Easy to solve if you look around

And we see actual animals in this game! That quite unusual for these games. We have live, but immobile, sheep!


Baaaaa!

I'm now back at the hotel looking for the bathrooms. I found one, but apparently there is another. I know what to do when I find it, but I can't find it! So, I'll have to make a more systematic search next time!

Next Entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment