What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Sunday, January 6, 2019

The Fall of April 3: Colors and Puzzles and Scenery Too!


Not much playing time today and probably will have even less tomorrow, but that's fine! I usually zoom through these games too fast. I'm doing just fine with this one. 

I've encountered one puzzle that I was able to solve on my own:


Just try stuff. You'll figure out how it works.

And one that I knew would need a clue (you can easily bulldog your way through three choices, but not four):


The arms and legs turn colors.

When solved, the boxes tend to contain keys:


This should come in useful!

So I found what I needed in this location, but had to go to three other locations in order to tackle another puzzle here. But that's what I enjoy about these games—we're always moving around.

One of the locations was very scenic. You do need to press the spacebar to find hotspots, however, because there are items all along the way here:



I really enjoy the scenery!


Having found what I needed here, I hastened back to that location, where I will find another puzzle. I think I know where it is, if I can just find it again! And I know there's another numbers puzzle there too.

So I'll do more puzzling and clue hunting tomorrow!

Next Entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment