What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The Fall of April 7: Where are the Keys?


So I did manage to find that elusive bathroom. Really never did encounter it previously, although I'd been to that part of the hotel many times. 

That sent me to this very interesting place, which absolutely must be a real place, although who knows if it's in Norrköpping or not! The Army Museum gave me a couple of clues.


Obviously real exhibits

From there I went to yet another ski slope, where again I had to hunt around to find a special place. It really is a good idea to check the notes, because you won't get an actual hint unless you want one, but it will tell you where to go next when the goal is far from obvious. No sense in checking every single node in every single location. Just look at the notes.


Another view from a ski slope in summer


I have met the villain, and I indeed was correct in my guess about who it is! Yay!

However, now I'm looking for a key. I know the general location, but the only way to find it is the same way I finally found the bathroom: I have to go to each and every node in the place systematically, and check each possible node in order to find it. There is no hint to narrow down the search.

However, I'm now absolutely sure that I'm at the endgame. These games always end when Carol confronts the murderer, and that's what we'll do once I finally find the verdamnten key.

That won't happen tomorrow because I have a very full day. But my next entry ought to be the last for this very fun game!

Till then!

Next Entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment