What I'm Doing Here

Because I enjoy adventure games, I decided to start this blog and record my fun and frustrations as I play various adventures and some RPGs. I try not to spoil the games, so you can read and play, or play and read. I'm also reviewing some games, as I used to do in the past for Four Fat Chicks. I hope I'll spark your interest in playing, or at least entertain you with my musings. Please note that my musings are only speculations. You, or the game designer, may disagree with my opinions. At the end of each entry is a link to the next entry about that game, and you'll find a list of beginning links to the right, just under my cat's photo. Feel free to comment and play along! Enjoy!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lost Souls (17): The Last Time Travel?


[First published October 11, 2010]
Well, I have saved Matilda Fly. My last time travel in the game, I would guess. Actually, Matilda's episode was a lead-pipe cinch. Once I found that I could discern her lines, I was able to get everything right.

Didn't take very long either.

I was responsible. I finished the doorstopper from Kirkus before I allowed myself back into the game. Still have to write the review, but I can knock that out once I finish this blog post.

Won't be able to get to the game tomorrow, as I'm due to get a couple more books from Kirkus (they were scheduled to arrive today, but it's the official celebration of Columbus Day so there were no mail or UPS deliveries). No doubt they'll arrive tomorrow, and I know one has a due date for this coming Sunday, so I'll have to really glom that one.

But tomorrow also is my day out. My sister drives down from L.A. to Dad-sit, and I get to do the shopping. Also, I eat lunch out.

So it may not be until the end of the week before I get back to the game.

I'm determined, though, not to allow days and weeks to pass before I get back to playing my games. By playing hooky yesterday I found that I could relax and have fun and still get my work done in plenty of time. No reason to deprive myself just because I have books to get out.

I intend to finish the game before Friday, unless that new Kirkus book is just impossible.

The fun time is over, though. I most enjoyed the trips back in time to free the hotel guests. Now I have to confront Amy, no doubt. However, I haven't yet found the third doll (maybe it's still in Matilda's room--I haven't left it) so there must still be some things to do before the final battle.

I imagine Echo will contact me as soon as I leave Room 2B.

I will find out before Friday!


Next Entry

No comments:

Post a Comment